Thursday, February 07, 2013

latest app to tell your story with one click



vizify, it's the newest tool i've come across to put all of your desired online presences into one engine and viewable with one click. and i've tried a few. some make it easier than others, this one is real easy and so far i like it best. see this particular tool is about you finding me, and ME finding me, all of the me that i put out there too, over the years, the trends, etc. in one place. and the email signature link is cool and visual.

See my vizify bio!
Tracie Sanchez's Visual Thumbprint


facebook
early on, under the website field on facebook, i put all the links of all the sites i might want someone to land upon when googling me or checking me out for a job search.

blogspot
wait, even earlier on, i added my links ( on me) as well as friends to the list in the sidebar of my blog, this blog, and waited for hits. and then i created 2 other blogs here. oh, that reminds me there was this brief era where facebook made it easy to sync a blog into their 'notes' feature and mine was. now they killed that. so i'll be reposting this there later.

flavors
then, later i synced them all with flavors.me and designed a background and a few layouts and waited for it to load and mostly had fun with the colors and themes. had fun with naming the buttons but that's about it.

tumblr
after my friend ginny moved to ANOTHER country, i figured i'd better learn tumblr b/c she used it as well as a few others, but it was the only way initially that she was willing to converse with all of us about the new adventure. too complicated,  navigates poorly (like stoopid flickr) and i just couldnt hang, lemme see if i even remember the log in b/c its NOT a link i've included anywhere.

vizify
lately, i came across, or stumbled upon (no, i dont use it) vizify and the easy link they offered for signatures in email which then make it easy for folks to land on it. it also syncs with the latest social media sites that everyone uses: twitter, facebook, instagram, four square, linkedin, etc. the set up was quick, choose a color, and look at it. done. so for now i'm going with vizify as the pointer to the online me. and they give you neat little badges, links, or signatures already designed for you. pop 'em in and your done! i just did up top.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yo! :-) You need to (please) update your link to my blog. You're pointing to the old blog (although not the old old blog). I can now be found at diginibble.wordpress.com. Now if I had vizify...I guess you'd know that? :-)