Sunday, July 24, 2005

on the inside

julie inspired me to put up interior shots of my house since only mary is close enough to come see it. i love finally being able to paint a wall a color and not have a landlord make me paint it back white when i move out. its just a 2BR bungalow nestled under pecan, sweetgum, and water oak trees but i love it. top row from L to R is living area, kitchen (gas stove), yoga room & spare bed, bottom row L to R is my BR, Bath, Office. the 2 greens are different and the 2 terra cotta oranges are different but hard to tell here. can you say earth tones? most all the furnishings are my great aunt's that i inherited when i moved here from Tahoe with my humble futon, bike, and computer. ahhh, home sweet home. i'm there now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you guys do ao great job of adding color and flavor! i was just so deprived that i painted everything...actually truth is, it was already painted when i bought it; i'm sure thats why i loved it. whatever you do, be nice to the air con man, you need him!